~UrgentCookie's Place~
A place for all things me...
Friday, July 27, 2018
#91 Speckled Butterfly
This one was made using stickers from Aunt Carolyn's stash. I sealed it with concrete sealer.
#GJRATA GJ Rocks & Art Treasures Abandonment
7/28/18 - This rock was originally abandoned at Adam Day Violins in Murray, UT
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top Post for the Year
#282 Toothy Smiley
Image inspired by Pinterest. I used acrylic paint and Posca paint pens to do this one. Sealed with Concrete sealer. The pens sme...
#281 Hope
Image inspire by Pinterest. I used acrylic paint and Posca paint pens to do this one. Sealed with Concrete sealer. I overdid it ...
#250 Snow Tree
Image inspired by Pinterest. I used metallic acrylic paint and paint pens to do this one. Sealed with Concrete sealer. GJ Rock...
No comments:
Post a Comment