~UrgentCookie's Place~
A place for all things me...
Sunday, July 22, 2018
#76 Earth
This rock had concrete that was stuck to it. When I did the basecoat it reminded me of land formations, so I painted it to make it look like the earth.
#GJRATA GJ Rocks & Art Treasures Abandonment
This rock has not yet been placed.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top Post for the Year
#282 Toothy Smiley
Image inspired by Pinterest. I used acrylic paint and Posca paint pens to do this one. Sealed with Concrete sealer. The pens sme...
#281 Hope
Image inspire by Pinterest. I used acrylic paint and Posca paint pens to do this one. Sealed with Concrete sealer. I overdid it ...
#250 Snow Tree
Image inspired by Pinterest. I used metallic acrylic paint and paint pens to do this one. Sealed with Concrete sealer. GJ Rock...
No comments:
Post a Comment