I was testing some ideas I had on this rock. First I put rubber bands around the rock, trying to make them as flat against the rock as possible. I then used spray paint to paint it purple. After it dried, I took off the rubber bands. The results weren't quite what I was expecting, so the rock sat on my table for a long time as I debated on just completely starting over with the rock or not. I decided I would paint each line a different color. It turned out ok, but not my favorite. #GJRATA GJ Rocks & Art Treasures Abandonment
This was originally abandoned outside of Coloramo on Horizon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top Post for the Year
-
Image inspired by Pinterest. I used acrylic paint and Posca paint pens to do this one. Sealed with Concrete sealer. The pens sme...
-
Image inspire by Pinterest. I used acrylic paint and Posca paint pens to do this one. Sealed with Concrete sealer. I overdid it ...
-
Image inspired by Pinterest. I used metallic acrylic paint and paint pens to do this one. Sealed with Concrete sealer. GJ Rock...




No comments:
Post a Comment