It's kind of hard to see in the picture, but the dots start in the middle and sprial around the rock. The dots spread out the further away from the center it gets. I want to try this technique again, but fill in the spaces, so it's more like a defined line. #GJRATA GJ Rocks & Art Treasures Abandonment
This was originally abandoned outside of Safeway on Horizon
7/18 - Found at Distant Drums RV Resort in Camp Verde, AZ and has been placed somewhere new.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top Post for the Year
-
Image inspired by Pinterest. I used acrylic paint and Posca paint pens to do this one. Sealed with Concrete sealer. The pens sme...
-
Image inspire by Pinterest. I used acrylic paint and Posca paint pens to do this one. Sealed with Concrete sealer. I overdid it ...
-
Image inspired by Pinterest. I used metallic acrylic paint and paint pens to do this one. Sealed with Concrete sealer. GJ Rock...

No comments:
Post a Comment